4一道本不卡免费高清 Students have the right to ask to have records corrected that they believe are inaccurate, misleading, or in violation of their privacy or other rights. Following are the procedures for the challenging of the contents of education records:
- A student must ask the Registrar of Fresno Pacific University in writing to amend a record. In so doing, the student should identify the part of the record they want changed and specify why they believe it is inaccurate, misleading or in violation of his or her privacy or other rights.
- Fresno Pacific University chooses whether or not to comply with the request. If it decides not to comply, Fresno Pacific University will notify the student of the decision and advise them of their right to
- a formal hearing to challenge the information believed to be inaccurate, misleading, or in violation of the student's privacy or other rights.
- Upon request, Fresno Pacific University will arrange for a hearing, and notify the student, reasonably in advance, of the date, place, and time of the hearing.
- A hearing officer who is a disinterested party will conduct the hearing; however, the hearing officer may be an official of the institution. The student shall be afforded a full and fair opportunity to present evidence relevant to the issues raised in the original request to amend the student's education records. One or more individuals may assist the student, including an attorney, at the student's expense.
- Fresno Pacific University will prepare a written decision based solely on the evidence presented at the hearing. The decision will include a summary of the evidence presented and the reasons for the decision.
- If Fresno Pacific University decides that the challenged information is not inaccurate, misleading, or in violation of the student's privacy or other rights, it will notify the student that they have a right to place in the record a statement commenting on the challenged information and/or a statement setting forth reasons for disagreeing with the decision.
- The statement will be maintained as part of the student's education records as long as the contested portion is maintained. If Fresno Pacific University discloses the contested portion of the record, it must also disclose the statement.
- If Fresno Pacific University decides that the information is inaccurate, misleading, or in violation of the student's right of privacy, it will amend the record and notify the student, in writing, that the record has been amended.
4一道本不卡免费高清 The right to challenge grades does not apply unless the grade assigned was inaccurately recorded, under which condition the record will be corrected.