The internet can be a very useful tool in locating employment opportunities, but it is not the sole answer to your job search. In addition to checking out the following links, stop by the CDELC to make sure your job search strategy is on the right track.
FPU Career Development Center Job Search Strategies一道本不卡免费高清 – Learn about the four best job search strategies that work.
– A job opportunity website for people with disabilities.
– The largest employment website for job seekers with disabilities.
– Provides people with disabilities a list of dos and don’ts of looking for a job.
– Helps find the perfect match between dedicated workers and employers looking to build a strong workforce and provides résumé and career advice.
– Job listing site for people with disabilities.
– Post your resume and look through job listings for people with disabilities.
– A job board for people with disabilities.
– Provides resources for individuals with disabilities to assist in developing their business.
一道本不卡免费高清 – Job listing website that links job seekers with disabilities to employers looking to hire.
– Lists employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
– Article discussing tips to find the best jobs for people with disabilities.
– Job listing site that allows you to filter your job search by company, country, city or title.
– Job listings for people who are visually impaired or blind.
– A disability-owned and operated business dedicated to building employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
– A no-fee job board for job seekers with disabilities.
FPU Career Development Center Job Listings – Lists top job listing search engines, including FPU’s College Central Network; national, international and regional listings; top 10 local listings; local newspapers and listings and niche listings specific to your major or career field of interest.