The internet can be a very useful tool in locating employment opportunities, but it is not the sole answer to your job search. In addition to checking out the following links, stop by the CSC to make sure your job search strategy is on the right track.
- – enter your military job and where you live. Career One Stop will match it to civilian careers that use similar skills and show you job openings in those careers.
- – explore various careers/options, a skills translator, job search listings and more.
- – access employers who want to hire veterans along with other services.
- – find military friendly jobs on this job listing website.
- – find government jobs by searching using keyword and location or use the filter. This job-listing site allows you to build a profile and save searches.
- CSC Job Search Strategies – learn about the top four strategies that work when searching for jobs.
- CSC Job Listings – click on the various job listing links for your online job search.