Most standardized graduate-school tests are designed to identify potential success or capacities for success. Your score is critical to your application, but it is not the only element. Undergraduate transcripts, recommendation letters, and admissions essays are other considerations.
Which Exam is Right for You?
一道本不卡免费高清This exam is required for admission to most graduate schools and a growing number of business schools.
一道本不卡免费高清The GMAT exam is a computer-based assessment mostly taken by prospective business school students. GMAT scores are considered heavily for admission.
一道本不卡免费高清Almost all U.S. medical schools require students who hope to attend medical school to submit MCAT exam scores. Many schools do not accept MCAT exam scores that are more than three years old.
This test is for prospective law students. Because the field of law is so competitive, the admission committee will usually accept candidates only if their undergraduate GPA and LSAT score more than fulfill a .
Test Preparation Resources
一道本不卡免费高清You can prepare for these and other tests through varying websites. Here is some information if you are interested.
- —provides useful information about the process to help you get to the test center so you CRUSH the LSAT.
- —Provides free access to LSAT medians, GPA requirements, as well as acceptance rates at all the top colleges in the US according to 2017 rankings.
- —discusses the GRE exam sections and how to prepare for them.
- —provides information about the GMAT process to help you obtain an excellent score.
- —offers information and tips on how to prepare for the MCAT.
- —lists the best MCAT test prep books, prep courses and flash cards; free MCAT study guides and practice tests; and test dates and study schedules
- —provides the best way to study the MCAT
- —provides test preparation, courses, books, practice and tutoring for GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT and more!