What is S.T.R.E.A.M.S.?
The acronym "S.T.R.E.A.M.S." stands for Supporting Transfers in Reaching Educational Aspirations in Math and Science. S.T.R.E.A.M.S. helps community college students earn bachelor's degrees in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) disciplines at Fresno Pacific University. S.T.R.E.A.M.S. is open to all students transferring from community colleges who have earned or are completing an associate degree.
Benefits of S.T.R.E.A.M.S. program
- Scholarships available up to $10,000
- Qualifying transfers will have a two-year graduation guarantee.
- STEM faculty mentoring within your specific major
- Career counseling through Fresno Pacific
- Research & conference travel support
一道本不卡免费高清You must be an incoming fall transfer student within a STEM major to apply for S.T.R.E.A.M.S. If you are a spring transfer, you can apply for the following fall.
一道本不卡免费高清Interested students must apply to transfer to FPU and apply to join the S.T.R.E.A.M.S.
Apply and be admitted to Fresno Pacific University by the established deadlines.
Once your application to FPU is complete, apply for S.T.R.E.A.M.S..
The S.T.R.E.A.M.S. Scholarship Requirements
If you are awarded the S.T.R.E.A.M.S. Scholarship, there are few requirements you need to be aware of:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student at FPU.
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA; mid-semester grade reporting required.
- Must be enrolled in CP-252 S.T.R.E.A.M.S. College Transitions & Success for Transfers.
- Must attend quarterly one-on-one meetings with S.T.R.E.A.M.S. Activity Director.
For questions about the application, qualifications or the S.T.R.E.A.M.S. program, contact us at STREAMS@52chenxiaoyan.com or call 559-453-2233