- Nurture and mature a Christ-centered community.
- Improve the collection and veracity of data and effectiveness of data systems that contribute to University decision-making.
- Develop a comprehensive transfer experience that will support persistence and student success.
- Break ground and begin construction on the Culture and Arts Center.
- Outline and begin implementation of a professional development plan for mid-level managers.
- Implement retention strategies for TUG and create a retention plan for DC students.
- Explore and initiate strategies for new revenue streams.
- Establish priority community engagements, partnerships and public relations venues for 2019-20.
- Implement new and reimagined curricular and co-curricular programs across the university.
- Complete a comprehensive assessment of all areas of IT to determine capacity and future need.
- Restructure the administrative, academic, and support models at the regional campuses to bolster effectiveness.
- Organize, identify training, and implement initial steps for the Center for Teaching & Learning.
- Strategic Priorities 2018-2019
- Nurturing and maturing a Christ-centered community
- Broaden university-wide communications
- Improve sustainable financial health
- Plan and prepare for FPU’s 75th Anniversary
- Design and implement a Comprehensive Advancement Plan
- Develop a Campus Master Plan
- Clean up internal processes related to students
- Build data consistency across campus (Technology Plan)
- Improve academic efficiencies (Academic Plan)
- Develop a plan to determine the future of the Bakersfield Campus